Holiday Programs Really WORK!
School Holiday Intensive Programs - Periwinkle to Goldfish
Recent Holiday Program Feedback:
- We find Holiday Programs great for those little things that need work
- Achieved the outcome we were looking for - a strong start in a new level
- A short series of lessons with a different teacher helped provide the "kick-along" they needed
- We found the consistent reinforcement each day to be hugely beneficial - our son just seemed to "get it" more
- The consistency and professionalism of all the teachers was fantastic
- Very happy that the children are praised when they do well and also happy that if the children are corrected when they need it
Lessons generally run between 8:00am - 11:30am
Our popular holiday programs are a wonderful way for children to consolidate all of the skills they have been learning throughout the term and really boost their swimming skills. When you enrol your child into one of our intensive holiday programs you will receive:
- Pre-Program Assessment: If your child is not currently enrolled in McKeon's Swim School they can be assessed prior to enrolment to ensure they are placed in the correct level
- Quality Teaching: We generally staff the Holiday Program with our most experienced teachers, ensuring your children get a week of high quality lessons
- Assessments: Our Supervisors constantly monitor lessons and liaise with the teachers to monitor your child's progress. They will be happy to discuss your child's progress with you. All participants receive a certificate at the conclusion of the week
Why are holiday programs important? A Holiday Program ensures your child has the very best opportunity to maintain and improve their swimming skills.
*** These holiday programs are highly recommended for consolidating skills learnt throughout the term and notable gains are usually made. Places are limited so book now! ***
Conditions of enrolment: Only lessons paid in full within 7 days of program commencement are confirmed. Cancellations up to 48 hours incur 30% charge. Cancellations inside 48 hours receive no refund.
"Swimming is an investment in the health, fitness and overall growth and development of your child"