Aqua Aerobics: Unanderra only
Bookings are a must for all aqua aerobics classes due to restrictions on class sizes.
Aqua Aerobics is an excellent full body work out!
Our popular Aqua Aerobics is a fantastic way for you to shape up and improve your overall health! Our aqua classes will provide you with impact free exercise while you have fun in the water. Activities are designed to increase your fitness and develop your strength and flexibility. Tone up and lose inches while you enjoy the warm water and have a time out for yourself.
16 years and up, no swimming experience necessary - aqua is great for adults of all ages & fitness levels.
Times: (all sessions are 60min)
Monday, Wednesday 8.30am, 9.30am & 7.00pm
Tuesday 8.30am, 9.30am
Thursday - 9.30am & 7.00pm - Family Aqua
(all sessions are at McKeon's Swim Centre, Unanderra)
Bookings are essential. Contact details, mobile and email, will be collected at time of booking.
Bookings can be done up to a week in advance and must be paid for at time of booking. No refunds will be given for cancellation.
Tuesday: 11.30am (12m pool)
Friday: 12pm (12m pool)
A blend of rehabilitative exercises and low-intensity aqua aerobics designed for people returning to exercise following injury or surgery.
Aqua Therapy is ideal for people who have recently completed a hydrotherapy program.
It is recommended that clients consult their physiotherapist or GP before beginning.
Family Aqua Class
McKeon Swim Centre, UNANDERRA
Come along with your daughter or son and enjoy an hour of fun and fitness in the pool.
• All children must be under direct supervision of a parent or guardian
• Children aged 9yrs to 13yrs must have a parent in the water with them.
• Children aged 14 and 15 must have a parent in the Centre with them.
• Child must be a minimum height of 150cm for safety reasons as pool depth is 1.2M
• Under the Fitness Industry Recommendations children under the age of 12 require a doctors certificate clearing them to undergo an exercise program.
Single visit $12.50 (aged concession& under 15 yrs* $11.00)
10 visit pass** $120.00 (aged concession* $105.00)
Ask about discounts available for currently enrolled Swim School families
* Please note that "aged concession" refers to Aged Pension or Disability Pension only
**All passes are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Consult with your private health fund in regards to a rebate on aqua classes. Some health conditions may be eligible to claim with a recommendation from your health professional.