Swimming lessons for all ages from babies to adults, squad training, aqua aerobics and pool parties are all offered at our indoor, heated pools.
FAMILY AQUA CLASS
Thursday 7.00pm – 8.00pm
McKeon Swim Centre, UNANDERRA
Come along with your daughter or son and enjoy an hour of fun and fitness in the pool.
• All children must be under direct supervision of a parent or guardian
• Children aged 9yrs to 13yrs must have a parent in the water with them.
• Children aged 14 and 15 must have a parent in the Centre with them.
• Child must be a minimum height of 150cm for safety reasons as pool depth is 1.2M
• Under the Fitness Industry Recommendations children under the age of 12 require a doctors certificate clearing them to undergo an exercise program.
Cost per session :
Child 9yrs – 15yrs $10.50
Aged and Disability Pension $10.50
Adult 16yrs plus $12.00
Receive a 10% discount if you have a permanent weekly swim lessons or squad at McKeon’s this term.
Ask about the cost of 10 visit passes available