Swimming lessons for all ages from babies to adults, squad training, aqua aerobics and pool parties are all offered at our indoor, heated pools.
Exciting New Program Starting Thursday 21st February
FAMILY AQUA CLASS
Thursday 7.00pm – 8.00pm
McKeon Swim Centre, UNANDERRA
Come along with your daughter or son and enjoy an hour of fun and fitness in the pool.
• All children must be under direct supervision of a parent or guardian
• Children aged 9yrs to 13yrs must have a parent in the water with them.
• Children aged 14 and 15 must have a parent in the Centre with them.
• Child must be a minimum height of 150cm for safety reasons as pool depth is 1.2M
• Under the Fitness Industry Recommendations children under the age of 12 require a doctors certificate clearing them to undergo an exercise program.
Cost per session :
Child 9yrs – 15yrs $10.50
Aged and Disability Pension $10.50
Adult 16yrs plus $12.00
Receive a 10% discount if you have a permanent weekly swim lessons or squad at McKeon’s this term.
Ask about the cost of 10 visit passes available