McKeon Family Fund
Mckeon Family Fund has been established to provide swimming lessons for children and adults in our community who may never have the opportunity to learn to swim and be safer in and around the water.
- 30 children referred via Barnardos attend weekly swimming lessons. We aim to continue supporting these children thru to mini squad level.
- Warrawong Public School year 5 and 6 attended a weekly RLSSA Swim and Survive Program in Term 3; with eight children continuing in weekly lessons.
- Warilla North Public School years 3 - 6 attended weekly RLSSA Swim and Survive Program in Term 1, 2018
- Separate groups of Arabic men and women attend swim lessons twice a week. New participants join these groups as existing swimmers achieve 25m freestyle, enabling them to continue to practice their skills outside lesson times.
• Oak Flats Bowling & Recreation Club
• Master Builders
• The Shellharbour Club
• Dapto Leagues Club
• Albion Park RSL
• Dapto Citizens Bowling Club
• Bomaderry Bowling Club